Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam said...
- “For me, there are two types of people: the young and the experienced.”
- “Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension.”
- “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping. It is something that does not let you sleep.”
- “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”
- “While children are struggling to be unique, the world around them is trying all means to make them look like everybody else.”
- “Thinking is progress. Non-thinking is stagnation of the individual, organisation and the country. Thinking leads to action. Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant. Knowledge with action, converts adversity into prosperity.”
- “This is my belief that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins”.
- “My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.”
- "I will not be presumptuous enough to say that my life can be a role model for anybody but some poor child living in an obscure place in an underprivileged social setting may find a little solace in the way my destiny has been shaped. It could perhaps help such children liberate themselves from the bondage of their illusory backwardness and hopelessness."